They Made A Mistake When Storing Their Potatoes And Her Entire Family Died. Shocking! 8k

Videos by BestWorthy on October 24, 2016

News stories everywhere told a the shocking tale of a family who lost their lives to potatoes which were stored carelessly. They family were unaware of potatoes’ toxic properties and had stored them in an unsafe manner, leaving the potatoes to emit toxic fumes.

8-year-old Maria Chelysheva now lives through the pain of her whole family gone from her as they one by one went into the basement, where they stores the potatoes, and never saw them come back out.

Maria’s father, mother, brother and grandmother all lost their lives to the toxicity of potatoes.

Be careful with your food!

Share this story to potentially save lives!

Resume
Replay

What are your thoughts?

She Has A Message For Dad For Leaving The Toilet Seat Up. Delightful!
Previous
Pentatonix Are Back With This Incredible Cover Of “Hallelujah”. I’ve Got The Chills!
Next